Fraser Valley Cataract & Laser is a rapidly growing medical ophthalmology clinic specialized in eye care using advanced technology. We have a nationally-recognized team of ophthalmologists with vast clinical experience in a wide variety of ocular services.
We are looking to bring on a full-time Client Success Coordinator who is eager to grow and develop new skills in the healthcare sector. If you are interested in being part of a successful team that is passionate about making a difference, we are a perfect fit for you.
You are the right candidate if you are;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Takes pride in excellent customer service and the value of good reviews
- Works in a team-oriented, clinical environment.
- Must be independent, flexible, detail-oriented, and efficient
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Outgoing, friendly, with a professional demeanor.
- Basic computer software knowledge, including social media.
- Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle are required.
- Promoting the services of FVCL to the general public, patients, and referral partners
- Communicating with clients by phone , via email and in-clinic visits
- Mediating between clients and the organization.
- Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure success
- Managing online and in-person reviews from patients (i.e. Google, Bing, feedback box, etc.).
- Supporting marketing initiatives.
- Other responsibilities as required.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter.
The compensation will be reviewed upon a successful interview and training will be provided for the right candidate
We appreciate your interest in the position, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted for interviews.