Looking for a passionate and motivated service advisor with leadership qualities to join our team. We are a small, yet busy automotive shop located in Mississauga, ON.
- Customer focused- you not only understand what the customer wants and needs, but you go above and beyond to deliver.
- Ethical and respectful– your focus on customer satisfaction drives you to always offer the best solution for them.
- Positive attitude– your positive, empathetic attitude makes your customers feel comfortable and taken care of.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness of the front office and customer lounge.
- Coordinating & scheduling appointments.
- Invoicing customers/fleet companies.
- Ordering parts via phone and online services.
- Inventory control and ordering of stocked parts.
- Coordinating vehicles for sublet repairs (e.g., exhausts/emission test/dealerships)
- Orchestrating pickups for proper disposal of fluids/recyclable containers
- Accounting preparation (i.e., bookkeeping, monthly statement reports, and quarterly reports).
- Liaising between customers and service technicians
- In the field experience as an automotive service advisor.
- Basic computer knowledge, and comfortable using technology (iPads) on a regular basis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00 to $25.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)