Bilingual (Croatian or Hungarian) and English Customer Service Representative
Location: Toronto, ON (Yonge & Eglinton)
Hours: 10 AM - 6:30 PM
Our client in Toronto is looking for a Bilingual Customer Relations Coordinator. This is a great entry-level role as many of our full-time staff throughout our organization started off with the Customer Relations team
- You will be operating in a call center environment conducting telephone surveys for market research purposes
- Making outbound calls to our clients regarding surveys on politics, customer-satisfaction, and many more
- Follow all staffing and scheduling rules (ex. handing in your weekly schedule on time)
- Remain neutral on their opinions, to avoid collecting any skewed or biased data
- Report any technical problems to the team leaders to avoid losing respondents
- Fully Bilingual (Croatian or Hungarian & English)
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills (both written and verbal) and a professional telephone manner are required.
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong multi-tasking, problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Collaborative; Willingness to learn
- Strong time management skills
- Post-secondary education.
- One (1) year experience in a customer relations function.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Croatian or Hungarian (Required)