The medical admin staff takes a supportive role in fulfillment and service delivery in the medical clinic setting. We are a unique private clinic that brings the medical care to patients using a mobile medical model. We are expanding at a rapid rate and require admin that can thrive in a dynamic and fast paced care model. We have an appreciation for good work ethic, self-directed capacity and a sense of creativity as we move forward with developing new programs and services. Extensive experience with medical clinic work in primary care is essential, strong proficiency in Accuro EMR and post-graduate education is an asset. We require a positive, forward thinking individual who has capacity in strategy and innovation as we move forward with further growth and business development.
- Service delivery and fulfillment department coordination with hands-on clinic day to day management and booking of patients.
- Setting up and managing files, excellent communication with professional staff to coordinate schedule and efficiently organize mobile medical services for patients.
- Receiving and seating patients, accepting payments, organizing billing system as appropriate.
- Primary coordination of all clinic services and with creative and future oriented thinking.
- Strategic and Creative Business Planning with CEO as part of leadership team
- Responsible to be a representative of the clinic with all patients, partners, and team members.
- Representation of clinic to all outside partners, business partners, and associates
- Utilization and supervision of other clinic assistants in collaboration with CEO to ensure clinic process results are achieved.
- Support CEO in daily processes and in schedule / travel planning and support as needed
- Monitor and create patient records, statistics and ensure they are kept up to date
- Timely and accurate communications in a professional manner through email and phone.
- Review clinic issues, operational concerns, refund requests etc and discuss with CEO
- Manage quality review and patient satisfaction and work in collaboration with HR department for continuous improvement
- Work in collaboration with Marketing to support public communications, such as; ads, social media, blog, website and other platforms
- Collaboration with finance to ensure accurate and timely billing processes and reconciliation
- Coordinate professional staff schedules and ensure patient needs are being met in a timely manner
- Understand and apply the philosophy and services of companies; NP on Wheels, NP Autonomy, and Mobile Cannabis Clinic
- Manage results from clinic, statistics, and reporting to CEO
- Ensure accuracy and reconciliation of all clinic items such as requisitions, billing
- Reporting to Manitoba Health of Clinic operations and statistics
- Resolutions of issues, brainstorming, concerns, and/or questions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed and capable of working independently
- Passionate about our clinic providing outstanding care and accountability to the system and all of our patients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Accuro, and IOS operating systems
- Experience supporting business owners / CEO
- Medical Clinic in primary care experience is required and post-secondary education is an asset
- Willingness to continually learn and improve
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- accuro and primary care: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)