Are you interested in working with a company that is an industry leader within the Food industry? Are you ready to dive into a maintenance team that fosters teamwork and mentorship? Well step right up, this one is for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range: $32-34(depending on experience)
- Shift: Afternoons
- Competitive benefits package
- DPSP with company matching
- RRSP with company matching
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Tool allowance
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company provided uniform
- Located in Concord
What would your day look like as an Electrician?
- Responsible for the set up, changeover, operating, repair, and cleaning of fillers, packaging equipment, compounding equipment, and all supporting auxiliary equipment.
- Maintaining logs and records of work performed as well as materials and equipment used.
- Responsible for checking and calibrating instruments.
- Responding immediately to emergency situations.
- Must be familiar with the use of measuring tools and safe operation of hand tools including grinders, drills, mechanical saws, sanders, and buffers.
- Knowledgeable in repairing and performing routine maintenance on production equipment.
- Strong understanding of PLC controls.
Who would be an ideal candidate?
- 442a Industrial Electrician license (we are also flexible to individuals with a 309a and relevant food industry experience)
- Prior experience in an industrial food manufacturing facility
- Must have experience with PLC Controls.
- Excellent understanding of Safety in an industrial environment.
- Good understanding of the TSSA Act Operating Engineers Regulations.
- Strong mechanical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication
Interested in hearing more? Let us know by…
Visiting www.randstad.ca and apply through the posting
Applying by e-mail at:
Calling us at:
905-470-4248 and asking for Wayne
Coming to see us at:
7357 Woodbine Avenue Suite 2, Markham, Ontario L3R 1A7
Please check out www.randstad.ca for all of the roles currently open at Randstad! If this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, please let us know what you’re looking for and we would be happy to assist you in finding your dream career in skilled trades! We cover all of York Region including Scarborough, Markham, Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, North York, and Newmarket. If you are looking for a role as a millwright (433a), electrician (309a or 442a), tool and die maker, machinist (manual or CNC), production supervisor, stamping press operator, or welder give us a call!