We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team!
We're trusted by top Corporate Real Estate professionals (CRE) who need to make data-driven business decisions to inform their real estate strategy and measure impact. Our flexible workspace analytics platform, data insights, and domain expertise are proven to transform the workplace experience in offices around the world.
We’re always looking for the next innovation in CRE technology, leveraging a decade of CRE and analytics expertise to help our customers understand and plan their workspace.
We’re ready for the future. Are you?
Why Should You Apply?
- A competitive total compensation package.
- Opportunity for career coaching and growth.
- Collaborative company culture.
- Join a work hard, play hard team.
What You Do
- Focusing on tailored research, developing a strategic narrative and product positioning, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development of thought leadership that attracts and converts prospects to leads.
- Maintaining a hands-on approach with the continuous development of storytelling and communications of Relogix Conexus platform within the enterprise market.
- Share and develop market trends that identify new opportunities for market penetration.
- Inform and develop compelling sales and customer facing collateral.
- Develop marketing plans for customer acquisition, customer retention.
- Develop go-to market plans to support the launch of new products or features.
- Develop lead generation strategies.
- Develop sales tools for both direct and channel sales groups to ensure consistency across the organization and sales channel.
- Analyze and share market trends to position and identify new opportunities and capabilities.
- Previous experience with SaaS product marketing, preferably in an Enterprise company.
- A completed post secondary education in a Marketing or related field.
- Technically savvy with a firm grasp of technical concepts related to the cloud and enterprise IT.
- Proven experience in a fast paced, cross functional environment; ability to manage multiple projects, timelines, and priorities with ease.
- A strong curiosity about the people who consider, buy, and use our product.
- A strategic thinker around product-market-fit and can translate market insights into creative and impactful campaigns that drive demand.
Relogix is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any special assistance, please respond to our application confirmation email directly.
On behalf of the entire team at Relogix, we are thrilled with your interest in joining our team. Although we would love to speak to everyone, only those selected will be contacted further.
Job Type: Full-time