Prodigy Personnel is currently seeking an entry level Onsite Representative/Recruiter to join the internal team of our growing Brantford office! Successful candidates will be responsible for recruiting and for managing one of our clients, both at their site and from the office. No previous experience is required, we just want someone with a good attitude and a drive for success! You must be comfortable in a factory environment. This position has many opportunities to advance within our company for the right candidate. Full training will be provided.
- Visit client site daily to perform check ins for our temporary associates
- Responsible for booking associates for work, follow up with those who do not come in for work
- Perform performance reviews with associates onsite who are not following site rules
- Walk the production floor and ensure associates are following GMP rules
- Speak to client about any issues and concerns they have
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at ALL times
- Work with people who speak English as a second language (ESL)
- Receive, review and screen all incoming resumes for various positions
- Call job applicants to arrange interview time in our office
- Perform criminal background checks on temporary employees
- Scan and upload documents to temporary employees’ files
- Input temporary employee's information into their files
- Other administrative duties as required
- Perform interviews of temporary associates
- Make phone calls, answer phones
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a people person! You will be dealing with people both on the phone and in person ALL day.
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone as you will spend a lot of your day talking on the phone, calling out and taking incoming calls
- Strong customer service background and attention to detail
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Valid drivers’ licence and reliable transportation
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
- Steel Toes Safety Shoes
- Typing speed of 45 WPM
Transportation: Must have own, reliable vehicle as driving is required.
Pay rate: TBD (this is an entry level position)
Shift: Day shift - hours will vary from 9-5, 6:30-3:30 (this position will be between 35-40 hours per week)
* If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience and be a part of a successful driven team then please apply today! *
Keywords: office, customer service, recruiter, Human Resources, clerical skills, telephone, receptionist
Job Type: Full-time