High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Manufacturing Execution Support Technician-Leamington, ON
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Manufacturing Execution Support Technician will learn about department specific processes with an emphasis on room and equipment sanitation and preparing manufacturing rooms and equipment for the next day’s events.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Cleaning and sanitizing manufacturing rooms
- Cleaning and sanitizing manufacturing equipment
- Clean areas, including office, production and manufacturing areas
- Completing necessary documentation related to task completion
- Set up of equipment for all manufacturing activities within the department
- Restock materials and supplies as needed
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Working with sanitization products and or cleaning equipment
- Experience with SOPs (standard operating procedures) is an asset
- Punctuality and reliability are essential
- Exposure to Good Documentation Practices (GDP) is preferred
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be “task focused” with a meticulous attention to detail
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.