About MIURA CANADA Co., Ltd.
Miura Co., Ltd., is a world-class industrial boiler manufacturer and aftermarket service provider that is committed to being the best partner in providing boiler solutions. Miura Co., Ltd., was founded in Japan and has grown to be one of the largest boiler manufacturers in the world. Miura is known worldwide for its commitment to protecting the environment and its innovative and efficient boiler designs. Miura Canada Co., Ltd. was established in 1987 in Brantford, Ontario, and since then we have been rapidly expanding our customer base from coast to coast.
Benefits of Working at Miura
- Clean and safe working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefit package (no premiums paid by employees) – including health care, dental, etc.
- Pension matching following one year of service
- Day shift 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Employee lunches & events
About the role;
- Responds to direct customers and reps request.
- Manages Technician schedules and communicates with technicians frequently daily. Update Fleetmatics with technician visits daily.
- Processes sales orders, parts orders and shipping data, using the CRM system to generate customer invoices. Enforcing the PO system for incoming service calls. Submit credit requests in Workflow.
- Distribution of all invoices for service requests along with supporting paperwork to customers.
- Performing an inventory transfer warehouse to technicians twice a week to ensure a smooth workflow of invoicing. Ensuring all part orders are handled promptly and efficiently as well as communicating to reps that need assistance on part numbers, delivery time and pricing.
- Physically receiving and reviewing contractor packages, submitting for signatures, and returning completed documentation to the customer.
- Follow up with customers on pending service and Purchase Orders.
- Update spreadsheet/records with Technicians license and certifications. Issue WSIB and Insurance Certificates as required by customers.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs to receive items.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Service Coordinator
- Miura Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact Human Resources by phone at 519-758-8111 ext. 224 if you require any accommodation in order to fully participate in our recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those most qualified will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time