PharmHouse is HIRING!
Excellent opportunity to get in at the ground level of the hottest and fastest growing industry in North America.
- Perform as primary 1-2 tier support for end users on all types of issues
- Setup and deployment of corporate systems; workstations and laptops, mobile devices, printers, projectors, phones, media systems, security devices
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Implementation of software upgrades; including firmware revisions, operating systems, production software upgrades and other enhancements as required
- Perform administration of domain user accounts, application accounts and permissions.
- Perform individual and/or group instruction and training to users on technology
- Assist in the documentation of systems and procedures and maintain IT asset information and IT written instructional materials
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors for software deployments and infrastructure changes
- Assist in the management of all corporate technologies
Experience and Qualifications:
- Formal education (Bachelor's/Diploma) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field of study
- 2+ years of experience performing or assisting in enterprise and/or client/server work for a medium to large scale computer system utilizing cloud technologies
- Strong Experience with: Windows 10, Apple OSX, Office 2019
- Moderate Experience with: VMWare ESXi, Veeam Backup, Windows Servers 2019 administration including AD, DHCP, IIS, DNS, DFS and GPO, Cisco & Meraki switching and wireless, Dell server and storage solutions.
- Basic understanding of ActiveSync, LDAP, SSO, CIFS, HTTPS, SSL, network protocols including VLANs management, routing, NAT, VPN, VOIP and iSCSI.
Desired Personal Profile:
- Strong communicator that can collaborate actively with others in cross-functional teams
- A self-starter with a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things technical
- Empathy and ability to identify with a user mindset
Excellent corporate climate, compensation, and opportunities for advancement!
Job Type: Full-time