Be part of growing team that values customers, innovation, empowerment, integrity and collaboration!
Work for a growing company and an industry leader in innovation located in Edmonton. Cantega Technologies provides custom solutions to the electrical utility sector to improve power system reliability. This includes designing and manufacturing precise-fit covers to prevent bird and animal contacts from occurring on high voltage electrical equipment.
We have an opportunity for an Office Administrator. The successful candidate will provide administrative support across our organization including but not limited to reception, general office administration, event planning and marketing. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of Administration experience, is highly professional and lives our core values every day.
- Respond to visitors in a timely and courteous manner
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing post and couriers
- Sign off on deliveries
- Keep front Reception professional and tidy
General Office Administration
- Order all office supplies (includes Business Cards, lunchroom, & copy room supplies)
- Coordinate/update contracts for building maintenance (snow removal, yard maintenance)
- Manage company mobility account
- Manage office phone, copier, teleconferencing vendors
- Coordinate office cleaners
- Update Staff Directories
- Support for office expansion
- Ordering food for monthly Safety Lunches
- Logistics coordination of Annual Sales Strategy Meeting
- Logistics coordination for Annual Christmas Party
- Executive Meeting support as required (i.e. room set up, ordering meals etc).
Marketing & Tradeshows Coordination
- Select swag for upcoming tradeshow season, present to Executive for approval
- Communicate with the vendor regarding quantities, approval of proofs/mock-ups
- Arranging pick-up of materials / distribution to appropriate locations
- Distribution of print material / replenishment of trade show crates
- Ensure all tradeshow participants have their standard trade show shirts
- Register participants for various tradeshows throughout the year
- Select booth space (based on executive feedback) and book space with show organizers
- Rent furnishings for booth/table space including lead retrieval systems where available
- Communication of show details to participants
- Tracking show costs
- Organizing and filing show documentation and communication
Other Administration Support
- Photocopying and filling for Finance team as needed
- Back up to Accounts Payable data entry as needed
- Back up to Projects Administrator as needed
- Back up to Data Administrator as needed
Other duties as required.
- Highly professional
- Superior English communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize work from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- High attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to take charge of responsibilities
- A solid team player capable of building effective and positive relationships
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Accurate and quick data entry
- Adobe Pro experience is an asset
- Sage experience is an asset
- Office Administration Certificate or Diploma an asset
- 1-3 years of Administrative Support
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a growing company and expand your skills. To be considered for this role, kindly submit your resume and cover letter by October 21, 2019.
We look forward to reviewing your application! Please note only those qualified will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Required)
- Office Administration (Required)