Our scheduling is flexible and can be suited to your needs.
Position is for November and December of 2021.
STRONG POSSIBILITY OF PERMANENT POSITION STARTING 2022
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of responsibility and honesty to aid in the day-to-day management and upkeep of our cafe. The Barista should be comfortable working independently as well as in a team, and should possess strong leadership skills. Duties include organizing and aiding in backroom packaging activities, as well as serving at the drink bar under the instruction of the Head Barista. This will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong customer service skills.
- High school diploma / GED / Equivalent education
- Friendly, outgoing and personable
- Responsible, punctual, and trustworthy
- Previous experience in a customer service position is required
- Previous experience in a barista/food service position is an asset
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
- Serve customers at counters
- Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
- Direct and participate in cleaning and upkeep of the cafe.
- Keep track of product stock
- Package product and assemble backroom orders
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide detailed information regarding products
- Independently open and close the store
- Manage bar and backroom area independently; attend to customers and incoming orders as needed
Contract length: 2 months
Part-time hours: 10 - 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount