Don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? If you like meeting new people and doing something different all the time, skip the office environment. Come join our dynamic team!
Be part of a national sales and merchandising team where you choose your schedule. Flexibility, variety, competitive wages and independence is what we have to offer.
See what being a Storesupport Merchandiser is like at:
is seeking a Retail Merchandiser: to service our Labrador City, NL: territory (4 to 8 hours a month of work).
As a Merchandiser for Storesupport, you will:
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Travel to various local retailers (grocery, drug, big box, home, hardware, gas, convenience) to perform merchandising assignments for nationally recognized brands.
- Provide merchandising services, such as: implementing planograms, building/ maintaining displays, selling-in additional displays/products, installing POP, stocking/tidying shelves, auditing, etc.
- Take pictures and provide detailed and constructive feedback through our reporting App.
- Complete all scheduled assignments efficiently, accurately and on time.
- Coordinate and map out your territory based on deadlines and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with store mangers and staff.
Requirements for the position:
- Available to work during business hours and occasional evenings and weekends.:
- Ability to manage a small local territory and dedicated to completing all assignments.
- Can roll with the punches and handle a diversity of tasks to complete.
- Comfortable discussing, promoting and selling additional products.
- Smart phone/ computer savvy.
- Self-motivated, independent worker and a problem solver.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to build positive relationships.
What we offer our Merchandisers:
- Access to smartphone or tablet (Android/ Apple) and home computer with Wi-Fi.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable automobile.
- May be required to lift 15lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs.
- May occasionally require steel toe shoes.
- Retail merchandising experience is a plus.
- Excellent hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement (when applicable).
- Excellent webinar-based training & ongoing support.
- Variety of work, flexible schedule, independence.
- Opportunity to work with nationally recognized brands.