The Residential Counsellor will work within a multi-disciplinary team to provide quality, confidential and ethical care, education and group counselling and support to individuals affected by mental health and substance abuse. The Residential Counsellor will report directly to the Director of Client Services.
What We Offer:
· A competitive wage that is commensurate on your skills, experience, education and training.
· A positive working atmosphere where we understand that client care and treatment is achieved through our own organizational culture and well-being.
· An opportunity to work with the latest, evidence-based therapy for addiction and mental health.
· A best practices approach to addiction treatment that functions only with the multi-disciplinary team that you will have a chance to be a part of.
· A beautiful private resort setting on 10 seaside acres, hosting a three- building facility that you would call your workplace.
· A place where character and camaraderie matters and each individual is respected.
What We’re Looking For:
· A highly motivated individual with a passion for purposefully working to see people heal in addictions recovery.
· Someone whose character parallels their drive to help, learn, teach, and support.
· A university undergraduate degree is would be an asset, certificate or diploma in counselling or human services or equivalent experience.
· Experience in a residential setting is an asset.
· Ability to facilitate psychoeducational group programs and support counselling.
· An individual who understands their duty to serve and to follow; individually as well as a part of the team
· Evenings and weekends are required.
Where We Work:
We are driven by our values and are passionate about improving lives. We offer a competitive wage and professional development opportunities. Our new and developing organizational culture also makes for an exceptional workplace environment. Join us and work alongside highly motivated experts who are collaborative and focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers.
Join Terradyne and be apart of an exceptional team that is helping people live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives. We thank all applicants for their interest; However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual