FULL TIME POSITION FOR LICENSED 310T TRUCK TECHNICIAN – STONEY CREEK, ON.
The Metro Truck Group is a full-service centre for all heavy truck & trailer needs. We are rapidly growing & expanding, and are currently looking for 310T Truck Technicians for our Collision Division at our Head Office & Elite Dealership residing in Stoney Creek.
Successful candidates must possess exceptional electrical and diagnostic skills and have a team orientated attitude, and pride in a job well done. Previous experience in a Collision Body Shop considered strong asset but not essential .
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive wage based on skill & experience (to be discussed at the time of the interview)
- A fast paced and energetic work environment!
- Well kept & Modern Facility
- Tool & Boot Allowance
- Standard benefits package available after the 90-day probationary period
- NEWLY REVISED RRSP/DPSP PROGRAM!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform collision repair services; performing high quality body repairs on class 8 trucks and buses.
- Alignment & straightening services. Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements.
- Inspect and test mechanical units; Diagnose faults and malfunctions; Repair and replace mechanical units; Test and adjust units to specifications
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems; Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, good hand-eye co-ordination and valid driver's licensed maintenance service
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education & Qualifications:
- TRUCK AND COACH TECHNICIAN 310T or equivalent
- apprentice applicants welcomed!
HOW TO APPLY:
- please apply with Indeed using a current resume, with up to date contact information, candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
- no phone calls please
- 475 Seaman Street, Stoney Creek, ON.
The Metro Truck Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity and provides accommodation during all parts of the hiring process. Should you require accommodation, please contact our office and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Body Shop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Heavy Truck Mechanic: 2 years (Required)
- 310T (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)