Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits.
Elevator Operator Responsibilities:
What you’ll need as an Elevator Operator:
- Operation of waterpark elevator
- Provide customers with direction and information
- Ensure the quick and efficient flow of traffic to the waterpark
- Other duties as assigned
1+ years’ customer service experience preferred
Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Ability to work all shifts including days/evenings/weekends and holidays
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600