Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sure to inspect diagrams fully and install curves/straight lifts as per specification.
- Explain to customers what you will be doing and answer any questions.
- Respond promptly to resolve any customer concerns/complaints.
- Complete tests on lift to ensure safety of the install.
- Conduct demo with customers to ensure satisfaction before leaving site.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and repairs as necessary.
- Complete necessary paperwork, upload info to customer file on AGS and take customer payments as required.
- Ability for weekend work.
- Occasional overnight stays required.
- Maintain company vehicle.
- Maintain company cell phone and tablet.
- Bi-weekly inventory count.
- Occasional travel to other provinces.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to positively represent the company to clients
- Professional demeanour and polished telephone communication skills
Competency (Skills and Abilities):
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Installs curved/straight stairlifts at customer sites and ensuring customer satisfaction for the hope of future business and referrals
- Repair stairlifts as needed
- High school or equivalent
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Occasional out of province travel
- Mechanical or electrical aptitude is preferable
- 2 weeks of training in Burlington
- Office Environment; sit, stand as required
- Ability to lift between 70-110 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Installations: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Mechanical/ Electrical (Preferred)
- Clean driver’s abstract (Preferred)