BSE Electrical Contractors Inc. is a progressive, innovative, and highly adaptable electrical contracting company. As an electrical contractor in south-western Ontario for over 20 years, we have completed many projects in a variety of industries. We service many fields and industries through-out Ontario and across Canada and strive for continuous improvement and innovation.
BSE Electrical ContractorsInc. strives to provide a work environment which promotes continuous training and employee development within the company. We are currently seeking applicants for our Pre-Apprentice/Inventory Management Position.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to, the preparation and/or modification of the following:
- Inventory Management in stock room;
- Tool and Equipment management;
- Material and Equipment Pickup and Deliveries;
- Materials Ordering;
- Scrap runs, including stripping wire, etc;
- Fleet Management;
- Trenching and manual labour; and
- Panel Builds.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to work under the direction of a Site Supervisor / Project Manager;
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, and vendors;
- Ability to work in a schedule-driven environment to meet deadlines, and manage workload; and
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently.
- Reliable, hard-working and willing to learn;
- Previous experience in construction industry an asset;
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude required;
- Previous electrical experience an asset, but not required;
Skills and Special Requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Hold a valid Canadian driver’s license with a good driving record;
- Background screening including previous employment, education, criminal history and driving record verification.
- Hourly Wage, negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
- Full benefits package available after 3 month probation period.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)