We’re looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative that will support both our retail network environment and consumers using our alternative payment solutions. With over 15,000 Canadian Retailers as our clients, you need to be comfortable talking to store owners, managers, and front store staff in a friendly and helpful manner. We also intake calls from Canadian consumers regarding a variety of alternative payment methods including PaySimply.ca and Amazon Cash, so it’s important that you can quickly change gears from talking directly to business than to consumers without missing a beat. Payment Source was just recently voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2018 & 2019 and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. We are a growing alternative payments company - with offices in Toronto, Ottawa, and Vancouver - that offers its employees a place to learn, make a difference and feel valued. Come to join our award winning team!
- Manage all customer relationships ensuring timely delivery of support services via email, telephone, web, chat, etc. concerning all products, programs, and applications, implementing enhancements and other issues.
- Help our retail customers set up and maintain their hardware & software including occasional troubleshooting of domain and third party phone/internet issues, website and browser support, and other technical issues.
- Provide successful resolution to all customer inquiries and complaints; ensuring the customer is satisfied with the end result.
- Assist in managing customer data integrity.
- Continually preserve the confidentiality and security of customer data and information.
- Liaise with management regarding operational errors and improving processes.
- Great Benefits Package
- Group RRSP with Company Match
- Catered in Friday Lunches
- Paid Volunteer days
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Development Week - Annual get together in the Toronto office for a week of professional development
- Company Paid Staff Social Functions
- Getting to know an amazing group of people!
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- French (Required)