The team at Van Dental Clinic in Kitsilano are looking to add a new Junior Dental Receptionist to the team on a full-time or part-time basis.
This role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Junior Dental Receptionist for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day to day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- A great schedule with no evenings or weekends are required.
- Flexibility - we understand the importance of having a work-life balance. As this role can be either full-time or part-time, we want to work with you and your schedule!
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Supportive, collaborative and reliable team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist is preferred but not required
- A diploma in dental office administration is an asset
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Reference ID: 2108DR-BC-031
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental Office Administrator / Receptionist: 1 year (preferred)