Craigwiel Gardens’ top priority has always been the safety of our clients and staff, but even more so now than ever. We are taking the necessary precautions and recommendations outlined by the Public Health Agency of Canada, the Chief Medical Officer, and the World Health Organization in our residence and office.
Craigwiel Gardens is hiring a RAI/MDS & Restorative Coordinator in Alisa Craig, ON!
The RAI/MDS & Restorative Coordinator oversees the Restorative Nursing department, performs and coordinates resident assessments including MDS-RAI and provides supports to the nursing team to ensure resident assessment in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures and guidelines of the Long Term Care Homes Act and its related Regulations and the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Why you should work for Craigwiel Gardens:
- We are a lifetime employer
- Personalized vacation planning
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Specialized training for management and front-line workers
- Open door policy and new employee buddy system
- We hold a strong connection with our community
What you’ll do as the RAI/MDS & Restorative Coordinator:
- Reporting to the Director of Care, the RAI/MDS & Restorative Coordinator provides support for the home’s quality program.
- Registered Practical Nurse, in good standing with the College of Nurses.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively with a team.
- Demonstrated forward-thinking ability with comprehensive knowledge of nursing and health care practices and techniques.
- At least 1 year working as a Registered Staff Member in Long Term Care. Management experience is an asset.
- Proficiency and experience with RAI-MDS 2.0.
- RAI-C experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Point Click Care.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CIHI data submission and reports.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines.
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate emergency changes and issues.
- A current, clear, criminal reference check with vulnerable sector clearance.
About Craigwiel Gardens:
We are a community committed to providing residential and community services that enhance the lives and potential of each person we engage.
Craigwiel Gardens is a faith-based organization providing Long-Term Care and Community Support Services to meet the needs of the Seniors of North Middlesex and area.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- long-term healthcare facility: 1 year (Required)
- CNO (Required)
- CPR/First Aid (Required)
- RPN (Required)