We are are looking for the right person with the right attitude to join our customer experience team in our busy appointment centre in Surrey.
Often the first point of contact for our customers, our CET's provide exceptional customer service to help find solutions for customers who have questions or may be experiencing problems with their hearing or existing hearing aids.
-Professional and friendly telephone etiquette
- Superior customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Above average knowledge of email software and internet, as well as MS Office suite;
- Minimum 55 WPM typing skills
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of BC geography
What we offer:
- Competitive wage rate
- Benefits plan
- Great team environment, with many long term members
Could this be the career opportunity you have been looking for? Don't wait apply today! Submit your resume and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.
Job Type: Full-time