Your time will be divided between sales, coordination of collection, wholesale account by areas, repeat and customers services:
- Assist to Coordinate Collections launch samples for Sales Reps with Product Development team: Tickets, line sheet, presentation etc.
- Create all forms and documents for programs and promotions
- Prepare reports and documents for sales meetings: PK Presentation, Sales tools etc.
- Coordination of the shipments by collections for all the samples.
- Coordinate catering for showroom as needed, manage appointment schedule, organize & manage office space to ensure all sales materials and systems are set up and running.
- Analyze and compile sales data by territory, following every wholesales customer ‘shipment.
- Assist on special requests for samples for Reps and Retail Customers
- Research of new accounts by territory.
- Assist on Photoshoot for e-com, prepare and collect all samples.
- Distribute and monitor all wholesale collateral inventory: prepare the repeat, Returns etc with the shipping team.
- Maintain updated assets in Wholesales management: JOOR software, Visual software
Partner with other internal departments to ensure products are correctly set up in our systems.
*** This position is unpaid but offers college credit
Job Type: Internship