Our early careers program allows you to learn and experience different aspects of Phreesia's Customer Solutions department to help you push your boundaries and accelerate your career. You'll have numerous opportunities to gain experience in different aspects of technical support, product configuration, and account management. You need to be a strong problem solver, detail oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and adapt at working with internal and external customers. Upon successful completion of the first stage of the early careers program (client success stream), you will continue to build your career at Phreesia in an area where your interests, skills, and capabilities will provide the most impact. You will be working alongside Phreesia's experienced team of Client Success Managers to fully engage the client at all levels (physicians, IT, executive, finance, office managers, and receptionists) and execute specific initiatives designed to maximize business value for our clients. Growth paths include a career in Account Management, Team Management, and specialized Product Knowledge roles to name a few.
The first stage of our early career program is as a Client Resolution Associate (CRA). This role is responsible for the first level of technical, product usage and account administration support for medical offices using Phreesia. This role will heavily rely on client inbound support, as well as communication through our Support Cases. As the initial point of contact, you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service while effectively troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, executing configuration changes, assisting with product navigation, and escalating issues as required. This experience provides the product and client knowledge required to successfully grow within our Client Success team.
Who we are:
- Provide an outstanding experience to customers throughout the support process. This includes high volume inbound phone/email support and following up with unassigned cases created by email inquiries.
- Act as both the Subject Matter Expert and product Super User for the existing Client base
- Input and maintain the Phreesia CRM with up to date communications, conversations and correspondence with physicians and their personnel
- Troubleshoot by using required tools and checklist resources to properly understand and problem solve issues being reported.
- Effectively document and gather information about all reported issues and escalate through Phreesia ticketing software to Resolution Specialist support team.
- Manage multiple avenues of support requests including telephone, e-mail, client portal, and live chat.
At Phreesia, we're committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, and we check in 70 million patients a year!
Not only does Phreesia care about our clients - we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven and engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, a defined career path, and working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- RRSP plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly bus pass reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
- University degree required
- Customer support, co-op, or internship experience ideally in a related industry
- Superior communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Comfortable working in a Windows environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume. However only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.