We’re a naan traditional company…
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
An inclusive and dynamic culture
Accelerated career progression
Commitment to learning and development
Opportunity to be impactful
Sr. System Adminstrator, IT Infrastructure
Reporting to the Manager, IT Infrastructure, the System Administrator will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of computer technologies maintained and managed by the Information Technology department. You will focus on the administration of FGF’s IT Network, Server and Storage infrastructure and the platforms and software applications running on them. The IT Infrastructure team is accountable for the performance and availability of all FGF Data locations, including Central Campus Data Centres, Plant (Edge) Data Centres, and Private and Public Cloud environments.
- Assist in planning, design, documentation, and implementation of systems and IT Infrastructure
- Manage, evolve and enhance the Global WAN and site LAN Infrastructure
- Ensure the effective monitoring and alerting of all IT Infrastructure and Systems
- Develop and manage FGF Data Centre locations (on-premise, private cloud, public cloud)
- Governance and management of Active Directory
- Monitor, plan, and coordinate software and service pack deployment in Dev/Test/QA/Prod environments
- Manage and enhance existing Cisco-based network infrastructure
- Make recommendations for the purchase of new equipment and services
- Perform on-site and remote technical support for incidents detected by monitoring systems, or escalated from other support teams
- Manage VMWare Virtualized Environments
- Control changes to Infrastructure and Systems via effective Change Management processes and procedures
- Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources
- Maintain excellent communication with all FGF Team Members on all tasks and projects
- Create and maintain accurate and current technical documentation
- Provide emergency on-call support as part of regular rotations
Post-Secondary degree in Computer Science, Networking or related discipline
Minimum 5-7 years of experience in progressive IT Infrastructure roles
Expert Microsoft Enterprise technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, SCCM, etc)
Expert VMWare skills in a distributed enterprise environment
Advanced Windows scripting and Powershell skills
In-depth experience with MS Azure Active Directory
Expert proficiency in MS Office 365 Administration
Expert hardware & software troubleshooting skills
An out of the box thinker, adept at learning new and emerging technologies easily
Exposure to Linux preferable
Must have a valid driver's license
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
Customer and Product Centricity – You are always keeping our products front and center.
Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability – You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
Team Work and Collaboration – You are a relationship builder.
Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
Drives Execution – You are a risk taker!
Follow us on LinkedIn Follow us on Glassdoor Follow us on Instagram
The above describes the general responsibilities, required knowledge and skills. Please keep in mind that other duties may be added or this description may be amended at any time.