We are a law firm located in downtown Moncton. Our team of professionals is always ready to deliver excellence in service. We are recruiting for an Administrative professional to join our growing team. We are seeking individuals with an excellent work ethic; thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment with the proven ability to exceed client expectations.
- Assist with client relations ensuring excellence at all times;
- Create draft correspondence, reports and legal documents accordingly;
- Scanning, faxing, sorting and binding documents for multiple lawyers;
- Perform basic accounting functions pertaining to client matters;
- Maintain cost control of disbursements and prepare client bills;
- Maintain filing system supporting a working group;
- Investigate and respond to client inquiries promptly and accurately;
- Schedule and communicate client appointments and meetings; and
- Ensure all clients’ files are maintained in priority order at all times.
- College Diploma – Administrative or Paralegal course;
- Experienced in a professional services office setting is an asset;
- Experience in Personal Injury is an asset;
- Familiarity with legal terminology is an asset;
- Knowledge of basic accounting and word processing software;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Effective written and verbal communication;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Good understanding and practice of time management; ability to organize workload; word processing speed and accuracy;
- Self-motivated; friendly, approachable, able to work independently with little supervision and good communication skills; and
- Fluently bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
If you fit these skills and are looking for a great team to work with and an excellent career opportunity, please contact Tracy O’Rourke, Director of Human Resources and Practice Management, in strict confidence.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- fluently bilingual (French and English)? (Required)