We help our clients get ahead in the Real Estate Market, and that starts by helping you thrive in your career!
Meet the Team: www.foxmarin.ca
You are a meticulous, independent, and resourceful Real Estate Assistant with a fine eye for detail who has provided direct administrative support to the business of an agent for a few years, or you have a real desire to do so with additional Real Estate aspirations (selling or otherwise)!
You will be empowered and trusted as the operational and administrative expert with the opportunity to take on diverse tasks ranging from Presentation Decks and Pricing Analysis, to Templating Emails, and Buyer Profiles (and everything else in between).
So, if you’re looking for a rewarding and flexible work environment and are motivated by receiving best-in-class training and producing excellent work through accuracy and commitment – we can’t wait to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing
· Perform pricing and market analysis for various condominiums and freeholds and prepare organized findings in recommendation format
· Write and update presentation decks using Keynote, listing presentations, and develop business proposals
· Save, track and store all real-estate photography & videos
· Create email and buyer profile templates
· Conduct in-depth research and proof reading for all Blog Copy Writing, Social Media, and White Paper initiatives
· Optimize CRM functionality for business effectiveness and lead email template writing
· Support client retention strategies by purchasing client gifts and writing hand-written referral notes
· Review the emails and appointments of the agent and ensure daily schedules are kept up-to-date and current
· Provide real-time updates to the agent regarding all schedule or appointment changes
· Proactively manage all administrative and operational day-to-day requirements of the agent
· Ensure all listings and documents are uploaded and updated with an exceptional degree of detail and efficiency
· Provide unparalleled client and office management service to brokers and clients alike through in person, phone, or email communications
· Maintain organized and accessible listing, client contact, and prospect information
· Coordinate and proactively work with all stakeholders and vendors including but not limited to reception teams, photographers, agents etc.
· Create, revise, update and upload listings as required
This Is What You’ll Need
· 1 to 2 quality years of Real Estate Assistant experience is preferred and considered a definite asset
· A University Degree or College Certificate in Business, Marketing, Social Science or other applicable area of study is required
· Exceptional research, analytical, and proofing abilities for professional documents and presentations
· Strong knowledge in a major Brokerage Software (Broker Bay is an asset)
· Proficiency in Keynote, Pages and MAC OS is necessary for presentation development
· Working knowledge of MailChimp, InDesign, WordPress, and Excel is an asset
· Proven track-record of successfully managing several competing deadlines with sensitive information and always doing so with a positive attitude and optimum results
· Valid G Driver’s License
· Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal communication (oral and written)
· A positive and genuine team-player with the desire to continuously grow
· Photo & Video Editing skills is an asset
Bathurst and Bloor
Work Environment & Hours
We’ve built our business by empowering and trusting our teams! So that means you’ll have flexible hours with the opportunity to work from home if we don’t need you to come in.
This role will require you to be in the office at least two or three times a week – max!
So if you join us, it’s because we believe in your dedicated ability to get the job done regardless of where you are.
We genuinely believe you should be rewarded for working hard and we are committed to doing just that! The salary for this role is between $40,000 and $45,000 with the opportunity for performance bonuses, paid time-off, and other awesome gifts!
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year