The Inside wholesaler is primarily responsible for proactively contacting both existing and new prospects within all the distribution channels to promote the Canada Protection Plan product offerings. They work closely, and in direct support of the Regional Vice President (RVP).
- Collaborate with the RVP through dedicated telephone activity, to support and enhance the sales efforts and the development of long-term relationships with financial advisors
- Work in partnerships with the RVP to develop a territory business plan
- Use their in-depth knowledge of life insurance products and concepts, along with their interpersonal skills to increase sales and build long-term relationships
- Actively generate and develop new business relationships through prospecting calls
- Support the RVP by promptly following up on meetings and events
- Create email blasts with pertinent marketing and product information
- Populate the CRM system with all the information retrieved during phone calls and meetings
- Assist RVP in the segmentation of the client database
- Actively share sales ideas with colleagues and support team initiatives
- Be involved in special projects as needed
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as Commerce, Finance, Business Administration, Economics
- CFP and/or LLQP an asset
- Cold-calling background is a significant asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in inside sales
- Evening hours may be required
At Canada Protection Plan., we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer.
If you require an accommodation, Canada Protection Plan will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication support upon request to all candidates with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)