- Understand the assembly-specific technical demands of the area being worked on.
- Assist lead assembler on assembling components on large frames
- Deburr components large and small
- Conduct fitment, building or rebuilding work quickly and accurately
- Clean parts and frames prior to packing
- Pack, ship and load large frames into shipping trailers
- Have worked with power tools ie. drill, saw, etc.
- Have used lifting devices ie. magnets, harnesses, etc.
- Have used cranes
- Able to read Engineering drawings
- Able to lift more than 30 lbs.
- 5 years experience working in a manufacturing environment facility
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to work on own initiative with direction from supervisor and/or lead hand.
- An eye for detail and a steady hand for precision assembly work
- Ability to work under pressure and in close proximity to noisy equipment
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks without making mistakes
- A good general technical and mechanical mindset
Job Type: Full-time
5 Years ( Preferred)
Salary & Benefits:
Matching with skills & Experience
Medical Benefit 100% paid by employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Mechanical Assembly: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)