If you want to make a difference and energize your career, Wurth Canada has a unique opportunity for you. We are looking for a business savvy, creative and energetic Sales Operations Coordinator to join our head office in Guelph, Ontario.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Customer Management you will be an integral part of the Customer Management Team within Wurth Canada.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual ORSY (Inventory Management – Process, Monitoring & Approval) & VIP (Vending Partnerships) reports by sales rep, district, region, sub-division and division
- Generating, maintaining and evaluating all related reports and procedures associated with ORSY & VIP agreements
- Conducting customer transfers between sales territories, districts or divisions due to optimization of existing sales territories as well as growth of new sales areas
- Assigning customers to the right sales representatives and right sales channel based on the industry, revenue and potential
- Assisting with various customer management responsibilities such as processing of applications for new and reactivated customers, maintaining and updating customer data base, ensuring accuracy of data quality and updating of process documents
- Completing ad-hoc project assignments including internal and external correspondence
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Intermediate or Advance Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, BI reports, SQL, Vlookup etc.)
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint)
- Bilingual in oral and written French and English is considered an asset.
- Ability to Multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills with strong multi tasking ability.
- Effective communication and customer management skills
- Ability to remain objective in stressful situations
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and work independently
What We Can Offer You
- A 18 month contract with an exceptional team
- Opportunities for ongoing training and professional development
- Long-Term Career Development Opportunities
- Coaching, mentoring, and continuous support in your role from all management levels
Wurth Canada Limited is a division of the Wurth Group, the largest fastener company in the world with companies in over 80 countries and employing over 77,000 people worldwide. Our goal at Wurth Canada is to be the leader in our industry by setting standards, which always exceed the expectations of our customers and employees.
Wurth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.