Full-Time | Permanent | Positions Available Nationwide
As a Field Sales Representative, you will drive sales of our premier product lines within select retailers. This position will allow you to enhance your selling, account management, and communication skills while launching your career in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding company!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to customers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Maximize sell-through of TTI products by properly merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTI management, and our retail partners.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the Leadership Development Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions, events, and demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and customers.
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers, and management.
- Plan and execute demonstration events, store walks, etc.
- Develop primary knowledge of the marketplace to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Note: Employee's duties and responsibilities are not limited to the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the employee's supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the company's goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes, and qualities.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada and able to travel to the United States for assigned training.
- Valid full provincial driver's license and clean driving abstract required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Work experience in retail sales, field sales, or customer service.
- Ability to work a Tuesday through Saturday schedule.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy objects (up to 50 pounds).
- Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead, in addition to ascending and descending ladders to move product.
- You should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- Company Vehicle, iPhone, and Laptop
- Health Benefits Coverage, including Vision Care, Dental Care, and Wellness Programs
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contributions
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Legally Authorized to Work In Canada?
- Full Provincial Drivers License (required)