Volvo – Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Volvo of Oakville has been in business in the Greater Toronto Area since 1999. We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our award-winning team.
- Switch operations. Places, receives, and routes high volumes of calls through a multi-line switchboard, while supplying information to callers, replaying messages, and announcing visitors to internal staff.
- Front desk coordinator. Serves as the first impression of the dealership and front lines the main desk at point of entry for the purpose of greeting and directing all visitors, vendors, clients and customers.
- Maintain the appearance of the reception desk, cleanliness and organization of documents and files is mandatory.
- Administrative duties. Assists in overflow tasks from staff including word processing, data entry, and internet research tasks.
- File clerk. Performs basic clerical tasks such as arranging invoices and other indexed documents, cash receipts, book revisions, and maintain all payments by credit/debit cards.
- 180 and CDK (ADP) experience are assets.
What we look for
- Have excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- Well organized.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or/as part of a team.
What We Offer to You
- We have an award-winning facility, team and product line.
- We have the strongest management support, training and leadership development in the industry.
- We have the strongest opportunity for career growth within the Volvo network.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)