Position will be a part of our Curb and Sidewalk Division team to perform all installation of concrete curb and sidewalks.
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Set the line for concrete paver to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Check the line for concrete paver to see that they are properly constructed.
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge
- Knowledge of concrete tools
- Strong problem solving skills
- Professional, approachable, and problem solving oriented
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and within tight deadlines
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Dependable and punctual
- 2+ years related experience in the concrete construction industry
- Valid Driver’s License and Driver’s Abstract are required
- We offer an excellent, competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Concrete: 2 years (Preferred)