Thornhill Hyundai is looking for Sales Consultants to join our growing team! – 3 Month Guarantee ($3000/month)
In this rewarding role, you will present and sell / lease the Industry's top rated vehicles, while consistently delivering results in accordance with the high standards of our defined goals. Your role will exemplify our brand image and will provide positive experiences to all of our valued customers.
- $30,000 Salary plus Volume and CSI bonuses. Potential income $50,000 to $150,000 based on performance
- Competitive benefits plan (includes Employee Assistance Program); eligible after 3 months
- Demonstrator vehicle
- Learning opportunities to help you grow and support your professional development
- Proactive and knowledgeable management
- Generous employee discounts
- Team events!
- Focused on the process of understanding and meeting customer needs in order to sell dealership vehicles and related products according to pre-determined guidelines established by management
- Sales Representative will work together with the Desk Manager in attempting to determine and satisfy customers’ needs
- Must have basic knowledge of automotive systems and thorough knowledge of prices, models, series, options, and other aspects of the manufacturer’s products and sales support programs. Works continuously to expand and develop professional skills
- Must be familiar with competitors’ products, prices, and selling programs.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to customers’ needs and will strive to exceed customer’s expectations
- Demonstrates high standards personal and professional integrity in performing activities related to the dealership
- Presents a positive image of the dealership both by mode of dress and by demonstrating a helpful and friendly attitude
- Assists in setting and determining strategies to meet sales goals, and developing a structured method of building customer loyalty and achieving sales success in the near and long terms
Experience - Must Have:
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in sales
- Experience working both client facing interaction
- Ability to self-manage and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Comfortable creating a positive customer experience and interacting with staff at all levels
- Self-driven, likeable, and adaptable
- Computer savvy
Experience - Nice to Have:
- Previous automotive sales experience
- Experience working with software or digital solutions
- Experience working in the automotive industry (specifically sales, dealerships, etc.)
- Mandarin speaking in considered an asset
- Clean Drivers Abstract
Upon request, Phaeton Automotive Group will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
If the above meets your qualifications and interests, please send your resume in confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer facing: 1 year (Required)
- automotive sales: 1 year (Required)