Marketing Coordinator & Sales Support Bellpark Horticulture
Bellpark Horticulture provides technical solutions to the horticulture industry. We specialize in material handling automation, robotics, climate controls, and horticultural LED’s. Our customers are in various phases of their respective industry lifecycles, and each day new opportunities are emerging where Bellpark can be a solutions provider. Our suppliers are worldwide. We specialize in automation and material handling solutions, turn-key projects, growing solutions, and custom LED lighting solutions. We service and support everything we sell and are very good at we do. Providing proper service, support and having a professional presentation of our products is critically important.
About the Opportunity
As a critical member of the Bellpark team, the Marketing Coordinator & Sales Support person will oversee the sales pipeline, perform preliminary investigative research, liaise between Bellpark and its suppliers, and identify market opportunities. This is a high growth position and is best suited for someone with the drive to learn more about our industry, and the tenacity to develop a thorough understanding of what has made us successful in the past, and what will lead to our ongoing success in the future. You’re going to ask a lot of questions and get a lot of answers. The role has both administrative and creative aspects to it, so time management, sensitivity to deadlines, and communication skills are key.
- Manage the CRM – Own the sales pipeline. Use the CRM to generate standard reports and dashboards, and review them with members of management. Prepare reports to our suppliers identifying product mix to allow for production planning. Independently identify trends in the marketplace. Ensure leads are input into the system first thing in the morning, and are updated regularly.
- Identify marketing material – Work with the Territory Managers to ensure that the products which are popular right now have a marketing plan in place. Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure that the content created matches the needs of the Territory Managers.
- Assist in being the first point of contact for prospective customers – Take down relevant customer information and assign them to the Territory Managers. Develop a basic understanding of our customers and our product portfolio to provide preliminary recommendations.
- Monitor price lists and inventory levels – Work with the Junior Accountant to collectively monitor inventory levels of stock equipment. Prepare routine quotes for off-the-shelf, fast-moving yet high value products. Work with a growing dealer network, do an initial screening, and submit price lists to strategically-aligned dealers.
- Manage our website – Identify and recommend ways we can streamline our customer experience, and recommend creative methods to condense a large product catalogue without losing visibility.
- Manage digital media accounts – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Suggest digital content which can span generations – Some of our customers are multi-generational, so the experience must be relevant to potential audiences aged 17 to 99+.
- Collaborate on marketing campaigns with Territory Managers – Receive feedback relating to our product portfolio and customer profile and investigate the best ways to reach them
- Identify high-value opportunities to broaden marketing efforts – Have a keen eye for market trends, know where our customers’ eyes are, and find tasteful ways to garner some of their attention.
- Report – Identify sales trends, seasonality, and strategic product mix so as to make production recommendations to our factories to hedge lead times.
- Develop metrics to evaluate customer engagement – Create and evaluate performance indicators evaluate the efficacy of paid marketing efforts.
- Travel to international trade shows (post-COVID) – Engage and understand our customers on a personal level, and handle yourself professionally while in front of individuals who are experts in their fields.
You should have
- A proven history of following through with tasks and projects
- Good judgement
- Strategic thinking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Invested team player who can take and give direction
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Attention to accuracy and detail
You need to have
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience,
- Valid BC driver’s license with a clean driving abstract,
- Clean cross-border travel history; and,
- Valid passport and ability to travel when required.
What we offer
- Great team and work environment
- A diverse base of knowledge and experience of a mature industry
- Excellent opportunity in a growing company with plenty of room to grow for the right person
- Modern office and workspace located in Campbell Heights Industrial development in Surrey. A great location with an easy commute from the surrounding area.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Benefits package
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
We have an open-concept work area that easily accommodates practicing physical distancing. Our employees are very socially conscious and respectful of Dr. Bonnie Henry. Once familiar with our systems, we offer work from home opportunities.
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- passport (Required)