The role is accountable for leading and operationalizing the company’s in-house marketing analytics practice in support of growth and retention marketing strategies. The role partners with cross-functional teams, including the Data teams. Working across measurement platforms, within own database, as well as with qualitative data capture methods, the incumbent will identify and translate actionable and tactical user insights to inform marketing strategies, as well as channel measurement and campaign effectiveness.
You will be accountable to:
Your experience includes:
- Lead data strategy development for digital marketing; lead, execute and assess marketing campaign performance.
- Lead and mentor team of Data Analysts.
- Develop, interpret, implement and support various types of statistical modeling, including segmentation and profiling, behavior evaluations, predictive modeling and propensity models for retention, churn, acquisition and growth in support of marketing activities.
- Collaborate with marketing peers to develop campaign KPIs prior to campaign launch and set appropriate targets based on data collected
- Recommend and implement innovative ways to use consumer data and analytics/business intelligence to aid in the development of KPIs.
- Develop and report consumable, visualized dashboards of customer metrics for marketing stakeholders with actionable insights and recommendations.
- Design, create, and manage a Center of Excellence to enable efficient and accurate use of data. Provide training on data context and meaning to business audiences to educate users on how to use data.
- Manage quality assurance testing process to verify data is collected and rendered as expected.
- Gather, define, and communicate analytics priorities to develop timelines and allocate resources.
- Develop test plans based upon analytic requirements to provide instruction and specifications for quality control resources. Conduct and/or coordinate end-to-end integration testing across the entire digital analytics systems process flow to determine that all the components are working together as designed.
- Collaborate with technical and operations teams to ensure the data technology, structure, organization, design, and functionality are consumer driven; partner closely to optimize data quality, integrity, systems and reporting capabilities.
- Degree in in Business, Marketing or a related field of study.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in digital marketing or a related role is required.
- 1 - 3 years of leadership/ people management experience.
- Experience managing cross-functional relationships at all levels.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Strong English (written and verbal) communication skills, and ability to deliver a compelling story confidently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex analysis and data relationships.
- Strong knowledge of Analytics tools (i.e. Call tracking, tag management tool, A/B testing) and Google Analytics 360.
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau and Data Studio.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing & Sales Clouds.
- Experience with Google Big Query and SQL.