In this role, Customer Service Representatives are responsible to provide first in class customer support and sales for the product and service lines offered by our client. The types of customer inquiries will include, but will not be limited to requests for customer care, billing inquiries, account modifications, product/service information, and sales. The Customer Service Representative will use dynamic communication strategies to educate the customer on all aspects of the product/service offered optimizing sales opportunities and ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Go the extra mile to delight our customers!
- The ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Provide prompt resolutions to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Answer incoming calls from customers concerning technical support issues and inquiries in a professional, polite, and courteous manner.
- Field billing inquiries from customers while assisting in activating new service provisions, providing plan upgrade information, and cross-selling when applicable.
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision
- Career growth opportunities
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prior technical service or call center experience is preferred
- Ability to work remotely in a designated area free from any distractions
- Desktop/laptop with direct connection to a modem (Windows 10 OS, i5 Processor or above, 4GB RAM and 25mbps dl/10mbps up internet speed)
- USB noise cancelling headset with microphone
Other employers might call this role:
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Professional Customer Service
- Customer Service Agent
- Data Entry
Job Type: Full-time