Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring, compassionate and Mandarin/Cantonese speaking CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation;
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation;
- Medication and appointment reminders;
- Assistance with grooming, dressing and bathing;
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues; and
- Alzheimer's & dementia care.
- No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner;
- Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check, 3 professional and personal references;
- Possess a valid driver's license (G2/G) and a vehicle with valid auto insurance;
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) certification is an asset, but not essential; and
- Comprehends and speaks both English and Mandarin/Cantonese.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/3038
10AM-4PM. IF INQUIRING ABOUT THIS JOB, PLEASE CALL DURING OFFICE HOURS.
You can also learn more about us on:
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/homeinsteadRHV
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/HomeInsteadRHV