Medical cannabis markets are rapidly expanding in Canada and around the world. Recreational cannabis is on the horizon. Now is your chance to join the largest, most recognized cannabis producer in the country as we set off to build something amazing, relying on established but ever-evolving brands.
Canopy Growth Corporation ("Canopy Growth") is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC) and part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries, including its flagship Tweed and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand, are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis. With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production, and operations spanning five continents, Canopy is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of our success and take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration and diversity. Our employees stem from a wide range of professional backgrounds; each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth.
- Scoping out production plans and estimating delivery timing for features
- Creating and implementing cohesive UX solutions
- Turn design assets (delivered as Sketch or PSD files) into web properties
- Implementing AEM and Shopify-based websites
- Delegation and distribution of tasks as necessary
- Other duties as required
- Ability to work with MVC frameworks, such as Vue.js, React.js, or Angular
- CMS experience; Adobe AEM experience a major plus
- An interest in back-end development an asset, including Java
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Versioning software; Git experience a must
- Experience with project and task management systems such as Jira
- Comfort with the command line - basic knowledge of file manipulation on remote servers through SSH
- Knowledge of Clean Code Practices/Methodology
- Excellent communication skills. Accurate communication is critical as some team members are remote
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- Experience with user flow design and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin
This is a full-time position based out of Kanata.
The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. All resumes will be maintained in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.