As a global leader in student-managed learning opportunities, we are committed to developing leaders at Lakeland College. It’s something we excel at because of our exceptional team. Their passion and commitment to academic excellence, innovation and achievement is what sets Lakeland apart, as an educator and an employer. Join our team and be part of helping our students take the lead not only into the future, but today.
- Assisting with activities related to Reunion Weekend in June
- Providing campus tours to prospective students
- Developing a float for entry in to local parades
- Adding content to Lakeland's website and social media channels
- Helping with Feast of the Farm
- Organizing promotional material
- Complete website and social media analytics
- Assisting with social media planning
- Dressing up as Rowdy for photo/video shoots
- Assisting with various administrative duties
- Computer experience
- Website and social media experience
- Office experience would be an asset
This is a Student appointment at the Vermilion campus commencing May 11, 2020 and ending August 24, 2020 working a 36.25 hour work week.
$15.00 per hour.
The competition is subject to funding.
Competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. All resumes are to be submitted electronically on our website www.Lakelandcollege.ca
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents cannot be found, other individuals will be considered. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.