ABOUT BIM ONE
Founded in Quebec City in 2013 by two visionary entrepreneurs, BIM One is looking for a Account Executive for its flagship product BIM TRACK , a SaaS product that is booming on an international scale. The mission of the founders is clear: to help the construction industry thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly, without barriers.
Become an integral part of our growing sales team as an outside sales team at an exciting, fast-growing start-up! We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Sales Account Executive to join the BIM Track sales team to develop sales in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The outside Account Executive will have experience solution selling software technology, SaaS or AEC related solutions over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for managing a territory and industry by proactively reaching out to your sales leads, working with our Sales Development Representative and Marketing team.
The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Aggressive outbound prospecting – making 30+ calls / day.
- Deliver online presentations on the value BIM Track brings to the prospect.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closing new business.
- Leverage sales tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn, Pardot, Lead Forensic, etc… to identify & append prospecting data.
- Partner with key members of the sales development and marketing team to develop target lists, call strategies, and core messaging to ensure success.
- Qualify marketing campaign leads to uncover opportunities.
- Understand the sales process and be able to overcome objections by genuinely caring about the product.
- Learning about the prospect’s business needs and showing them the value of what BIM Track can provide their organization.
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Self-starter, disciplined time management, high energy, persistent, and results-oriented closer.
- 5+ years prior on-target sales lead generation experience working within a B2B sales team.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize daily activities.
- Demonstrate motivation to achieve goals without exception.
- Data-driven. Process- and detail-oriented.
- Maintains a professional but confident demeanor.
- Basic understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative, with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHY JOINING OUR AMAZING TEAM
- Full time position ;
- Startup atmosphere ;
- A culture focused on employee happiness ;
- Very competitive salary including performance bonus ;
- Benefit plan ;
- Flexible hours ;
- Training encouraged by management, because we won’t succeed without improving our skills ;
- Always open to new ideas ;
- Have an exciting career with constant new challenges.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Assurance vie
- Prime à la retraite
- Vacation & paid time off
- Travailler depuis chez soi
- Horaires de travail flexibles
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- selling technology software SaaS or AEC: 3 years (Required)
- B2B Sales: 5 years (Required)
- architectural or construction industry: 3 years (Preferred)