We are a leading B2B office productivity company supporting a wide range businesses. We help businesses perform better by supplying their office consumables from copy paper, laser cartridges printed stationary and office supply needs.
We are seeking an inside sales representative who will be responsible for sales development, lead generation and participating with marketing projects. The Successful candidate will be assigned a regional territory where they will sell and cross-promote our variety of products and services to SMBs and enterprise clients.
Why work at Premier Paper?
We recognize that every member of our team is vital to our success. High performance is rewarded with a top-notch competitive base + commission compensation structure, with additional remuneration opportunities for exceeding targets and winning sales culture. You understand that your achievement is grounded in enthusiasm, professionalism, teamwork, fun and perseverance!
Check us out if you:
- Have the drive to exceed monthly sales goals through outbound prospecting and follow-up work through phone and internet communications
- Are interested in working for a small company with a vibrant culture and established industry presence
- Want to further develop your selling ability and receive exceptional training in sales and marketing management
- Can share your ideas by actively participating in regular sales meetings and fulfill required sales administrative duties (CRM) to support your role.
- Want to develop a strong sense of accomplishment and the feeling that what you do really matters!
What you have:
- 6+ months of inside sales experience, or 1+ years of retail sales experience
- Track record of consistent top tier performance, exceeding managerial targets
- Proven aptitude for identifying and closing new business over the phone, over email and through LinkedIn direct messages
- Working knowledge of CRM applications such as ACT! and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High attention to detail, action-oriented, results oriented, enthusiastic personality
- Bilingualism is an asset (Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi or Tagalog)
- Post-secondary education in sales/marketing/communications is an asset
- Hourly salary + sales commissions
- A competitive health + benefits package
- On the job training + sales process guidance
- A vibrant and fun work environment
- Perks and Free Lunch Fridays!
First Year OTE: $45000 - $50000
Base Salary: $18.00 - $22.00
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)