Software-Design and Development
0 - 10%
Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
SAP HANA is our revolutionary in-memory columnar database technology that allows data to be analyzed faster than ever before. It opens a world of possibilities by letting people develop valuable insight and answer important questions using big data.
Come join the SAP HANA tooling team and help us create world-class, web-based tools that our customers use to create, deploy and monitor their own groundbreaking applications using SAP HANA. We strive to expose powerful database features in an intuitive way so that customers can achieve their own goals quickly, efficiently and easily.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for software developers with strong programming skills and a passion for creating great user experience. Successful applicants will have a strong ability to learn, combined with the tenacity to solve problems independently and a strong focus on the details required to create first rate software.
In this position, you will:
- Design user experiences starting from low-fidelity prototypes
- Implement, revise and polish your designs to produce a shipping product
- Focus on Software quality, performance and scalability
- Build a strong foundation in relational database concepts
- Contribute innovative new ideas to shape the product
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers, and user assistance developers
- Work with a group of committed, driven and talented software developers and architects who are passionate about that they do
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience developing on Windows and/or Linux
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with Node.js, Java, C++, and/or full-stack development is a plus
- Significant hobby programming experience (including personal projects, hackathons and programming contests) would be appealing
- Strong academic performance (for recent graduates) is preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.