New England, USA
We are looking to recruit Canadian RNs to fill these positions
Registered Nurse, RN
Position is a full time long-term contract
Current CGFNS VisaScreen (Can be obtained at www.cgfns.org)
Eligible for NH RN License
Current Canadian or US passport
Bachelor’s in nursing preferred
Minimum 1 year of current acute care hospital employment experience in desired unit (as an RN post graduating from nursing school). If you have at least 6 months of RN experience, we can begin with helping you get your paperwork requirements started.
ACLS, PALS, NRP etc. depending on unit
Large Acute Care Hospital in a small town
With the largest medical facility between Boston, Massachusetts and Burlington, Vermont, this town has the perfect combination of small-town New England charm and urban qualities. Listed on the American National Register of Historic Places, this town is regarded as one of the best places to live in New Hampshire. It offers an array of facilities and activities, including an opera house, galleries, farmers markets, outdoor concerts, 2 libraries, beautiful 19th century buildings, a ballet school, and many restaurants, coffee shops, fountains, and parks. This is a small town ideal for lovers of the outdoors, with thousands of acres of conservation lands and magnificent landscape. One can reach the renowned Appalachian Trail in 15 minutes, and there are multiple world-class ski resorts within 1 hour, and a small ski hill right in the town itself. Less than 3 hours away is Lake Placid, which hosted the 1932 and 1980 Winter Olympics, and offers skiing, camping, and more. Boston can be reached in under 2 hours, and Montreal can be reached in 3, allowing for frequent trips to big cities. For those who are from Toronto, it is a reasonable 8-hour drive to the city.
Variety of units available - includes: Medical, Surgical, Neuro, ER, Cardiac, CVOR, Onc, OR, ICU, SDU, Endo, Cath-Lab, Home Health
· Provides for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation) and the mission statement
· Organization and supervision of care provided by supportive personnel
· Coordination of care provided by ancillary services.
· Including patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care.
· Education of patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care.
· Serves as patient advocate and responsible for providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses.
Comprehensive benefits provided including medical and paid time off.
Relocation allowance based on experience and distance travelled.
We assist you with all required licensing and work authorization paperwork.
Have RN friends that are also seeking employment? We are happy to assist individuals, couples and groups of RNs seeking to relocate to this destination.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent