The highly acclaimed Elora Mill Hotel & Spa is looking for hard working and enthusiastic individuals with incredible passion for upholding our high standards and providing amazing service.
Our luxurious Spa is a serene, world-class facility for hotel guests and others to enjoy the services of our talented team of spa professionals. Featuring incredible views and a stunning infinity pool, the Spa is also an amazing environment to work in!
We are hoping to hire a superstar Spa Attendant who will be responsible for maintaining the treatment rooms, change rooms, relaxation room & pool deck.
- Ensuring all areas of the spa are immaculately clean and prepared to receive spa clients at all times
- Tidying treatment rooms following guest visits, providing clean linens, preparing the room for the next client
- Maintaining cleanliness in the change rooms and relaxation room- replenishing towels, changing garbages, filling soaps/creams as required, etc
- Keeping the pool deck clean tidy and free of debris, keeping patio furniture organized and set up properly
- Close down according to the closing checklist at the end of the day
- Other tasks within the spa as requested and assigned
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Previous cleaning experience
- Attentive to even the smallest details.
- Must be able to work independently and manage time effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Being a part of the Pearle Hospitality family offers numerous employment benefits including dining, spa, and accommodation discounts; growth and development opportunities; Pearle Rewards program and more! We offer competitive wages and a benefit package along with an fun, caring and supportive work environment.
Pearle Hospitality and affiliated companies, including Elora Mill Hotel & Spa, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 per hour