JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Procuring, receiving, fulfilling, and shipping $5 million worth of Pilgrim branded goods and fixturing while paying special attention to our 6 must win segments:
1. Health & Safety
2. Loss Prevention
3. Need for Speed
5. Frictionless Customer Experience
6. Systems and Methodology
Health & Safety:
- Train, coach and validate that all established CNESST workplace health and safety requirements are fulfilled.
- Special coaching and focus on floor, aisle, storage platforms, ladder, loading dock and carry weight health and safety standards.
- Ensure that all Fire safety protocols are in place and followed by all members of your team
- Maintain an open health and safety dialogue with all employees
- Conduct monthly health and safety reviews
- Perform any necessary employee Stop & Go’s or EDOF
- Train, coach and validate that all establish Pilgrim North America Inc. Loss prevention policies and procedures are respected with special focus on stockroom facilities and the physical inventory
- Oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval of all Pilgrim branded goods and fixtures
- Achieve a shrink result of less than 0.15%
- Report any shrink related issues or improvements directly to CEO
- Perform any necessary employee Stop & Go’s or EDOF related to Loss Prevention issues or opportunities related to warehouse team members
- Enforce Pilgrim North America Inc. 0 tolerance policy regarding loss or theft
Need for Speed
- Develop, maintain, and review all procedures with an eye on speed and efficiency.
- Coach and develop team to work in a coordinated effort with a focus on customer speed and deadlines.
- Ensuring to remove any obstacles that will have an impact on the speed of customer fulfilment.
- Send all customer procurement to Denmark within 24 hours of reception except for Weekends and national holidays
- Fulfilment of all on-line orders within 24 hours of reception except for Weekends and national holidays
- Prioritize and manage all shipping windows
- Always put the customer needs for speed before any non-fulfilment task
- Manage and oversee all picking, packing and distribution activity
- Responsible for the fulfilment of all customer orders related to ETA, shipment windows, ship date / cancel dates –
- Responsible to ensure that all customers orders are fulfilled with 100% accuracy and that when mistakes are made, adjustment to systems and procedures done to correct any future mistakes.
- Responsible for the management of the warehouse teams, including personal development, training, coaching, recruitment, and discipline
- Managing and reviewing the accuracy of reception based on cost and quantities
- Managing credit notes with Denmark
Frictionless Customer Experience
- Take personal responsibility for any customer inquiries or questions – always keeping in mind the importance of our customer request before any non-shipping task.
- Respond to all tickets, phone calls or or open customer E-mails within 24 hours of reception.
- Achieve or surpass a 90% score on customer surveys related to replenishment orders and or warehouse support except for Weekends and national holidays
Systems and methodology
- Daily contact with the sales team to identify, opportunities, challenges and requirements related to the warehouse operations and ability to ship
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the Danish Pilgrim support team.
- Secure pricing and negotiates with shipping and customers vendors to maintain yearly budgets.
- Manage and maintain our www.mypilgrim.net replenishment site – daily pulling information and weekly updated stock and availability, including adding new stock to the site.
- Matching purchase orders to delivery notes
- Checking delivery notes and adjusting stock records as necessary
- Inspect goods for defects and damages
- Managing customer returns & damages
- Requesting credit notes from Pilgrim A/S as required for damages
- Track inventory in appropriate system
- Organize space in the warehouse and perform cleaning duties
- Prepare commercial invoice documents for AGO on incoming Danish shipments
- Responsible for following up on tracking and following shipments in and out
- Daily contact with the accounting department, coordinating and confirming invoicing accuracy (Totals and tax)
Pilgrim is an authentic family owned fashion jewellery, watches and Sunglasses Company established in 1983 with wholesale operations in over 71 countries.
The brand was born in Skanderborg, Denmark, when designer Annemette Markvad started creating and selling her own jewellery line at popular music festivals thought-out Scandinavia. She took inspiration from her love of minimalistic art, music, and people.
In December of 2016 Pilgrim expanded its operations into Canada, where today we have well over 375 active wholesale accounts, two retail stores, on-line web shop and have been organically growing ever since, our North American home office is located at 101 Rue De Louvain O. in Montreal Quebec Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Discounted or Free Food
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Store Discount
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- Warehouse Management : 2 years (Required)