River Rock Casino Resort, a subsidiary of Great Canadian Gaming Corporation, is Western Canada’s only Four-Diamond Casino Resort. River Rock has something for everyone, whether you are looking to enjoy our incredible gaming experience in our casino, indulge in our food & beverage options, enjoy some live entertainment in our Theater or enjoy our amazing hotel accommodations. We are nestled along the river offering beautiful scenery and are situated by the Canada Line Skytrain and close to Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
As a member of the River Rock team you will share our VALUES of Team Work, Guest Focus, Integrity, Recognition and Social Responsibility as they are the pillars to our success. In addition, you will be eligible for some amazing perks!
We are currently searching for an experienced Bellperson to join our team, located in Richmond BC. The successful candidate will report to the Director, Hotel Operations, and will be an integral part of our Concierge team. The main responsibilities for this role will be:
Duties and responsibilities for our Bellperson will include:
- Responding to guest inquiries and calls for assistance
- Greeting guests by name whenever possible
- Delivering guest faxes, packages, flowers etc.
- Organizing luggage assistance for individual guests as well as groups
- Offering information on the resort and resort events as well as information on local entertainment
- Drives all types of vehicles including standard, automatic and formula one transmission
- Liaising and communicating with all appropriate operational departments
- Developing and cultivating strong working relationships with all stakeholders (guests, ownership and employees)
- Ensuring compliance with all licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Customer service experience
- Previous hotel experience an asset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- Live GCC’s Values on the job: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive to Succeed, Service Excellence, and Citizenship
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
- Ability to obtain Serving it Right
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including graveyards, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on operational and business needs.
PERKS when working with us:
- Competitive compensation based on a combination of qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including: MSP, Health and Dental, Group RRSP contributions, Employee Share Purchase Plan, Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Perkopolis discounts with various vendors
- Team member Hotel and Entertainment industry perks and discounts
- Incredible opportunity to grow within the organization
- Being part of an incredible team filled with various team member appreciation events
- Easily accessible via the Canada Line Skytrain
Application Process: Qualified candidates are welcome to submit their cover letter and resume via Indeed or visit www.riverrock.com/careers.
At River Rock Casino Resort, we seek to hire individuals with diverse backgrounds. If you possess these skills and qualifications, are legally entitled to work in Canada and have a passion for creating exceptional guest experiences we invite you to apply online with confidence. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)