Bunkerchain Labs Inc. is looking for an Events Manager to join our team with a primary focus on eSports. You must be a passionate and engaging person that lives gaming. You are meticulously organized and amazing at project management; your skills at moving multiple tasks to be completed are exemplary. As an influential people-person, your interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and inspire other are second nature.
The Events Manager is a key lead member of the team and will take part in developing, implementing, executing and reporting on our competitive strategy and tactics. This role works closely with the internal team, brand and marketing teams as well as any external partners and vendors to ensure the success of our programs. You will deliver engaging in-game features and content, world-class on and offline events as well as program marketing and supporting community growth and activity.
We look for the following qualities:
- Be a motivated, self-starter with 2-5 years experience in esports, and experience in gaming, entertainment or traditional sports programs.
- Possess excellent leadership, communication and management skills.
- Have a deep comprehension that makes up an esports program and be conversationally adept in them, including business management, brand management, software and application development, game design, event management, content development, competitive structure and rulesets, player and team management and broadcast production.
- Maintain awareness of industry and related trends and best practices to identify opportunities to leverage or improve our programs.
- Demonstrate a track record of defining strategies in esports, entertainment or traditional sport industries.
- Extensive gaming experience across multiple platforms and genres.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Development of strategic esports events and business plans
- Design and implementation and support of owned and partnered esports programs.
- Partner with development teams to influence and design in-game esports features and functionality.
- Be the creative lead on esports programs broadcast and player/ecosystem storytelling.
- Tournament operations and administration management
- Live event logistics, staffing and support.
- Integration of partners and sponsorships
- Management and production of internal reports of activity.
- Research opportunities for new clients and events at the bunker;
- Liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements;
- Produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- Research venues, suppliers and contractors, and then negotiate prices and hire;
- Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel);
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event;
- Manage all pre-event planning, e.g. organising guest speakers and delegate packs;
- Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget;
- Manage a team of staff when necessary, giving full briefings;
- Organise facility for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media;
- Make sure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed;
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently;
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events;
- Produce social media and other promotional channels for ongoing coverage;
- Any other duties or activities that are required.
We are not looking for just anybody! We are looking for a highly reliable, flexible self-starter that has equal parts enthusiasm, client service, teamwork and CAN DO! If you are looking for a great opportunity to work in a fun, unique environment making clients happy, please send your resume.
Salary: To be negotiated based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Event Management: 1 year (Preferred)