Our People Make the Difference!
Tarpin Lumber & Truss has a long-standing reputation of providing superior service and quality product to residential and commercial builders throughout Barrie and the Greater Toronto Area.
It’s not just quality products that set Tarpin apart from our competitors, but our friendly and knowledgeable service. We are a family of service professionals who go the extra distance to ensure the job gets done right and on time.
Are you looking for your days to fly by – we are building on our team! Join us!
- Competitive wages
- Company paid Health/Dental/Insurance
- Additional benefits because you are a part of our team
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity for development
- Paid training
- Straight WEEK DAYS (Mon-Fri) 6:00am to 3:15pm - have a life outside of work!
Who are we looking for?
- TRUSS FABRICATOR to join dynamic team in Innisfil, ON.
- Work with team in production system
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
- Focus on customer expectations
- Effectively communicates with team on any issues or ideas for improvement
- Use of basic hand and electric tools to perform duties
- Environment: noise, vibrations, dust
- Standing for extended periods of time (up to 2 hours)
- Lifting up to 50 lbs regularly,
- Overtime as required
- Interest in learning the roof truss manufacturing process
- 1+ year(s) of construction, manufacturing or warehousing experience an asset
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in a productivity focused environment
- Demonstrated communication skills; verbal, written
- Basic math skills; Ability to read a tape measure; basic measurement calculations
- Basic computer skills
- Must have excellent safety record and steel toe boots
- Ideal candidates will be able to start immediately
- Transpiration is required, as no public transit is not available
- Construction or Manufacturing an asset: 1 year
_Tarpin Lumber is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Tarpin Lumber is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Upon request by the applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please contact the Human Resources department with any accommodation requests.
Woodworking; helper; carpenter skills; new skills; build, organize, teamwork
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 1 year (Required)