Are you looking to be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced global business with the Canadian Operations head quartered in Calgary, Alberta? Do you want to work for a global leader deeply ingrained in the motocross and mountain biking community? Then look no further. Fox Racing has a name synonymous with motocross and mountain biking and has been a brand that has been around since the dawn of each sport. Inspired by our heritage, Fox continues to push limits, and defy boundaries with continuous innovation.
Fox Racing outfits the world’s best competitive athletes and enthusiasts with products that combine innovation and style, rooted in the brand’s original competitive spirit. Are you looking for a company rich with opportunity and growth?
We are looking for key talent who is driven by passion and competition and who are looking for challenging yet exciting opportunities in the action sports industry. The type of adventure that will create memories for a lifetime and create the best ride ever.
Do you seek a challenge, have the drive, adaptability and passion to be on our team? Do you have what it takes? If so, get out there and do what you’re made for.
Fox Racing Canada Inc is looking for an experienced and dynamic Inside Sales and Operations Manager who will be responsible for the management of the Inside Sales Team, driving sales initiatives and process change across the various wholesale sales platforms. This position is based in Calgary, Alberta.
- Lead the Inside Sales team - focus on driving process innovation and development of employees through a performance appraisal process
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue and productivity targets
- Deploy sales initiatives and business to business marketing through the Inside Sales team
- Test, troubleshoot and implement changes to business process as it pertains to the various Sales Operations platforms
- Responsible for product catalogues and administration of the B2B platform
- Collaborate with the Sales Directors and Warehouse Manager to oversee front to back workload
- Oversee and develop the Warranty and Returns process and approve product Returns and Credits
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to ensure timely delivery of supporting POP and Marketing assets to predetermined accounts
- Play a key role in Management meetings by representing the Inside Sales and Operations department
- Ensure 100% order accuracy by the team for reporting purposes
- Booking order verification (correcting discounts & terms)
- Providing accurate estimates of month-end numbers to upper management
- Computer proficiency and strong interpersonal skills required
- Experience with SAP, QlikView, Elastic, High Jump a definite asset
- Goal-oriented, articulate, outgoing, motivated, persuasive, able to multi-task, and possess a desire to learn
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Pleasant personality, professional phone manner and great communication skills are required
- Strong business acumen, excellent organization and presentation skills required
- Experience within the Motocross, Mountain Bike or Apparel industries a definite asset
- 6 + years of experience in sales required, at least two years’ sales management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience required. Retail or consumer products experience preferred
- The successful candidate must be willing to travel at least 20% annually to achieve success in the role
About the Job:
- Promote team atmosphere by communicating ideas and sharing knowledge with team members
- Constant performance feedback
- Fun, team-oriented work environment
- Monday – Friday. Shift to be determined – availability between 8am to 5pm
- Benefits & RRSP after 3 months
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- sales management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)